NOBITEX Terms of service
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY. By creating an account OR BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AND ALL TERMS INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE.
- Users agree they follow international and local regulations such as AML and KYC.
- Verification of user identity is mandatory for cryptocurrency/fiat exchange. Any attempts to conceal your identity or using someone else document means breaking rules and terms of service. NOBITEX has the right to stop the service to the violating person and refer him/her to the legal authorities.
- You acknowledge and agree that you shall access and use the Services at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading Digital Asset pairs and Digital Asset and Legal Tender pairs can be substantial. You should, therefore, carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your circumstances and financial resources.
- The user is responsible for any negligence in keeping his/her account passwords and NOBITEX does not accept any responsibility. It is strongly recommended to choose complex and long passwords.
- Nobitex applies highest security measures to keep your assets safe. Any loss caused by security breaches (website vulnerabilty or hacking of the website) will be compensated by NOBITEX.
- It is the sole responsibility of the users to provide CORRECT withdrawl addresses. Any losses due to incorrect addresses will not compensated by NOBITEX.
- In case of identifying any problem in trades, NOBITEX has the right to cancel that trade independently and return assets of each side of the trade.
- Fees and costs of services provided by NOBITEX will be calculated based on descriptions given at Fees and Pricing page.
- To comply with AML and KYC rules, all users are required to verify their identity when trading cryptocurrency/fiat pairings.
Changes in Terms of Service
Any changes in terms of service will be notified to the users via E-mail and online platform notification system.