Transaction fees are calculated based on percentage of the total transaction value which will be presented here. Applying transaction fees prevents fallacious and repeated transactions and provide more convenient conditions for all the users.
- Transaction fees are charged on both sides of transaction.
- Rates are applied based on your trading volume. For instance, as a seller if you want to exchange bitcoin with Rials, fees are applied in Rials and as a buyer, if you want to buy bitcoin with Rials , fees are applied in bitcoins.
- Upon submission of your transaction in Nobitex system, the exact service rate will be displayed for you.
- Based on the trading volumes, transaction fees are applied as follows:
|Last 30 Days Trade Volume||Trading Fee|
|Less than 10 million IRR||0.35%|
|Between 10-50 million IRR||0.3%|
|Between 50-100 million IRR||0.25%|
|Greater than 100 million IRR||0.2%|
- Transactions in designated Nobitex markets (Exchange into tether like bitcoin to tether) are independent of trading volume with special rate of 0.2%.
Service Fees for deposit and withdrawal
- Service fee for deposit is zero. Service fee for withdrawal are applied because of banking and portal fees and it is calculated based on 1% percent of your withdrawal (Maximum fee of 4000 IRR). For instance, for a withdrawal of 100000IRR , 10000IRR will be deduced and 99000IRR will be deposited in your bank account. For transactions higher than 400000IRR , same transaction fee of 4000IRR will be applied.
- Service fee or deposition of cryptocurrencies in Nobitex is free.
- Withdrawal fees of cryptocurrencies from your account are calculated based on the type of cryptocurrency as follows:
- *This is an estimated value and depends on the Ethereum price.
- Withdrawal requests of the users who bought cryptocurrencies for the first time will be processed after 24 hours of their payment to their Rials account. Obviously for future requests, it will be approved normally and in a short time.